Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]



I would have never thought to show an Honda Hornet 600 on my blog.
But this a cool one, by my friend Iban Domingo a.k.a. Ruleshaker from Basc Countries is such a good job, and the pictures (shot at the whalers' port of Guethary last Sundayare so nice that... it shook my rules!

Non avrei mai pensato di mostrare un Honda Hornet 600 sul mio blog. Ma questa, dal mio amico mio Iban Domingo alias Ruleshaker è un così buon lavoro, e le immagini (le foto sono state scattate al porto baleniero di Guethary domenica scorsa) sono così belle che... Beh...  it shook my rules!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Unsigned comments and comments containing links will be removed.
I commenti non firmati e quelli che contengono links saranno rimossi.

Bottom Ad [Post Page]